Middle East Medical Tender Training
The 2020 edition of the Tender Training was a huge success. Due to the popular demand we have been compelled to launch our 3rd edition. This edition will be online contrary to the 1st edition due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
With the increasing population in Middle East, the demand for medical supplies is also bound to increase. It is projected that these countries would spend more than $71 billion in healthcare by 2021. Looking at this it is pertinent that the people involved in the tender business are aware of the tender mechanisms in this region.
Against this backdrop, we are organizing the tender training once again that will focus on
- Understanding the changing tender market dynamics and implications on cross-referencing, trade sector pricing and competition strategy
- Gaining knowledge of the decision-making process and key influencers for each of the main tenders in order to have an effective market access strategy.
- Identifying the right promotional strategy for product liquidation.
- Learning about the expected future Tender Regulations
- learning the Dos and Don’ts while preparing of bids and submissions
- The execution of supply plan and stock liquidation
This two-day training will help delegates expand their understanding of the market and extensive knowledge of the industry.